Mar 5, 2014 by Alyona Kosovan
Your stay at the spa hotel in the Czech Republic: Our Dos, Don’ts, Tips, Advice & Recommendations
General spa advice:
- Do not smoke at the spa zone. There are especially dedicated places for smoking outside the spa zone.
- Do not smoke and drink alcohol while undergoing medical treatments.
- It is advisable not to drink coffee while undergoing medical treatments.
- Do not make noise in the spa zone after 23:00.
- Please keep quite talk in a low voice while undergoing procedures / treatments. Do not talk aggressively and use profanity.
- Rude, insulting attitude towards the staff and the visitors is not acceptable.
- Do not leave children unattended at all times.
- Switch off your mobile phone while undergo ng treatments.
- Do not bring animals with you to the spa hotel.
- Do not harm the environment and the nature.
- Do not take videos or photos during medical and relaxation procedures.
- Do not bring food and drinks with you to the medical or wellness center.
Healing properties of the natural mineral waters are widely used in spa medical & wellness treatments. When you visit the pool or undergo any hydrotherapy procedure, please:
- Be sure to take a hygienic shower
- Gather your hair and use a swimming cap
- Do not dive in the pool
Rules and guidelines to water drinking therapy:
- Drinking mineral water is recommended only after a consultation with a physician.
- Drink the water near the spring to receive the maximum effect
- Drink the water slowly, and in small sips
- Drink the water from porcelain and glass cups
- Do not drink the water from the metal objects
- Do not use the water for watering plants
- Drinking therapy should include physical activity. Walking while drinking mineral water is recommended.
- Do not drink alcohol or smoke
Additional recommendations to insure your stay at the spa is most comfortable and effective:
- Do respect the day routine of your spa hotel.
- Do follow the treatment plan prescribed by your doctor.
- If the event of any problems, please contact spa hotel management team immediately.
- Do not change the previously assigned to you medications, without consulting your doctor first.
- Arrive to the wellness or medical center 10 – 15 min before your treatment appointment time.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please inform the staff at your earliest convenience.
- Do not leave towels and personal belongings after the procedure.
- Keep in safe valuable personal belongings.
- Follow the rules of use of sporting equipment.
- Follow the rules of fire safety.
Spa treatment stay – is quickly becoming one of the most popular and effective ways to rest, relive stress, recover after a serious illness, treat & manage chronic illnesses or simply unwind & have a relaxing family spa holiday. So relax, enjoy, and receive the maximum benefit from your spa treatment stay; and remember these simple rules of etiquette. Be attentive to the environment and people. Mutual respect - is the key a comfortable and effective spa stay.