Treatment of Gastroenterological Diseases in Karlovy Vary
Dec 13, 2016 by Marina Shmelyova
If you suffer from a digestive tract disease, and you are looking for a Czech spa resort to have a curative stay in, look no further than Karlovy Vary.
Four Reasons Why We Recommend Treating Gastroenterological Diseases in Karlovy Vary
- Karlovy Vary specializes in the treatment of digestive tract diseases. Most local spas have their own balneological centers and biochemical laboratories.
- Advanced medical equipment is used for medical examinations. Precise diagnostics enables local doctors to develop the most effective treatment plans.
- Spa care in Karlovy Vary is a combination of affordable but high quality spa treatment, comfortable accommodation, and effective diet plans.
- Peace and tranquility of the oldest European spa resort, clean mountain air, beautiful nature, mild climate, curative mineral springs, and time-tested traditions contribute to quick recovery.
Expected Results From Treatment
Comprehensive approach and regenerative treatment programmes (the Mayr Therapy) cure and prevent gastroenterological diseases helping the body function in a new way. Patients report feelings of lightness and regeneration. The positive effect of local treatment lasts for up to six months.
Natural curative means (mineral waters and muds) and unique modern therapies have proven to be more successful in the treatment of chronic diseases than the traditional drug therapy.
Indications for Treatment of Gastroenterological Diseases in Karlovy Vary
- Chronic and recurrent pancreatic, gall-bladder and liver diseases
- Conditions after stomach, bowel, esophagus and duodenum surgeries
- Bowel diseases
- Peptic ulcer
- Duodenal ulcer
- Crohn’s disease
General Contraindications for Treatment in Karlovy Vary
- Pulmonary tuberculosis
- A severe form of any disease
- Infectious diseases
- Recurrent profuse bleedings
- Progressive oncological diseases
- Urinary or bowel incontinence
- (Decompensated) cardiovascular diseases
Treatment Plans Include:
An entry medical check-up and diagnostic procedures (including laboratory tests) are followed by prescription of an individual treatment plan and medical and spa treatments based on the results of the examination.
In the middle of the treatment programme your doctor conducts a follow-up examination, and then a final check-up with a medical assessment report at the end of the stay.
Treatment programmes include daily drinking therapy three times a day, one main and one supplementary spa procedure a day, and a diet.
The recommended duration of the stay is three-four weeks.